Exploring how we imagine, design, and build the future together. How can we build personal resilience, resilient communities, and a resilient society?
Feel free to answer these questions from your own perspective or about people that you know.
- What are people doing to become more aware of the impact of human activity on the living systems of the Earth?
- What are people doing to maintain their mental health and resilience?
- How are people engaging in efforts to change their habits?
- How might people overcome resistance to change?
- Do you know anyone who is working to make changes and solve problems regarding resilience, mental health, or living ecosystems?
- How might art, music, storytelling, and culture be part of the solution to inspire people to work together for the common good?
Would you be interested in learning more about how can we build personal resilience, resilient communities, and a resilient society?
(Note: we are not asking you to sign up for anything. We are simply gauging the level of people’s interest.)
- Would you be interested in attending an event?
- Would you be interested in participating in a one-day workshop?
- Would you be interested in participating in a project?
- Would you be interested in an email newsletter?
- Would you be interested in a magazine (digital/print)?
If you are interested in any of these things, would you share your contact information to learn more? (We promise we will not sell or share your contact information.)
- Email Address
- Phone Number
(Note: this survey is currently private and unpublished on Typeform, because of features used that require a paid plan.)